On 11 August 2011 10:24, Mark Wendt <mark.we...@nrl.navy.mil> wrote:

> Okay, I'm a stepper guy, and used to seeing the motor's output in
> oz-in.  The TECO page gives the power of the motor in watts.  How does
> one convert between the two?

The stepper specs also quote the absolute (and useless) max torque
with the motor not turning.

If you click the motors it takes you to a spec page with torque output
in 3 different units.
The 400W drive is 180/540 oz.in. The big win over a similarly rated
stepper is that it is still rated at 540 oz.in at 4000rpm, where the
stepper torque would have dropped to zero 2000rpm ago.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"