On 12 August 2011 14:08, Igor Chudov <ichu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One of the machines is an "Anca Fastgrind" CNC tool and cutter grinder.
> Similar to this:
>
>        http://cgi.ebay.com/140588368305
>
> According to the seller, it has a "bad motherboard".

I wonder if it is a standard PC motherboard? if it is, then it might
be a simple repair.

It ought to be a relatively easy EMC2 retrofit, but even the easy ones
take time. You probably know a lot more now than when you started the
Bridgeport, though.

I think you would need to know what is inside the box to make the decision.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"