Hi All,

I am using the GS2 driver to communicate to a automation direct GS3 motor
controller.  It seems to be working fine.  However, I need to set the
parameter spindle-vfd.nameplate-RPM in a hal configuration file and I keep
getting errors that says the parameter does not exist.  Once I load EMC I
can go into the hal configuration and set it there - but for some reason I
cannot set in the HAL file.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
--
Brian May