Is it possible to make a M101 type script that reads or writes `#1'
parameters?  I'm trying to avoid repeating myself between a M101 script
I need to invoke and a subroutine I'm invoking with `O- call'.  There
are also things I'd like to supply externally (eg you could imagine a
M101 that pops up a prompt for a size and then injects that back into
the script).

I have tried emc.command().mdi(...) but of course that is rejected in
auto mode and I'm not sure what will happen if I change modes while the
top .ngc is executing just so my M101 can evaluate some commands.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<b...@ben.com>