> Martin,

I have been using CamBam for 7 of 40 trials.  I am amazed at how easy it is
to use so far.
I drew a mount for a stepper motor that has a cutout profile with tabs, a
pocket for the rim of the stepper and four spiral holes sized for tapping
10-32.  With all this advice, I already cut a part in plastic that fits the
motor.

Jon,

That is good advice too.  I will look for backlash.  How do I make it go
awayif I find it?  The mill is a Taig.

Thanks,

marty