2011/10/7 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>:
> On 7 October 2011 09:34, Peter Georgi <georg...@bluewin.ch> wrote:
>
> There is no easy solution to this, as EMC2 has no way to know how your
> UV relate to your XY. (this is also why you can't do arcs in UV space)

Do You mean that G17.1 will not work??? That should select UV plane
and let do arcs.

Damn, if that is not working, then I am in a big trouble - I  have to
finish machine today, which has 2 tools on XY and UV axes and I need
to be able to do 2 things:
1) U and V copies X and Y movements - if XY does arc, then UV also has
to do exactly the same on the same exact coordinates;
2) each tool has to be able to move independently - one tool does one
shape (including arcs), after that another tool does different shape
(also including arcs).

Is there _any_ solution for that?

Viesturs