I am setting up a gantry system with 4 axis.  I have X,Y and Z set to home,
but my A doesn't have a home switch, so I set the home sequence to -1.

The issue (minor issue) is that I can't switch from joint mode to world mode
unless all axis are homed.  I have to manually go to through the menus and
select Home A.

Is there any .INI file setting that would automatically mark the axis as
homed?