Didn't know that! Since the machine works well we've never cared too much,
also the machine is only used for positioning movements, and it's not
working with interpolation of axes.

Anyway, when I can I'll be replacing the motherboard for one of the
recomended on the wiki or the mailing list, since this one also has onboard
video, and may be that's causing trouble too.

Thanks as always for your kindness!

Leonardo.