On 11/27/2011 01:05 PM, s...@highlab.com wrote:
> The Heeks project is officially shutting down, and they are suggesting that
> users move to the Freecad project.  Unfortunately, Freecad does not yet have
> any cam support, so you can draw parts but you can't make gcode tool paths
> yet.

   Where did you hear that HeeksCAD was shutting down?  I've been
googling, and the only thing I can find that says anything about them
shutting down, is your email.

   I'm asking, because someone I know locally, saw your email, and asked
me about it.

--
-Mark

Ne M'oubliez   ---Family Motto
Hope for the best, plan for the worst   ---Personal Motto