On 11/28/2011 12:42 PM, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
> Right at the top, here: http://code.google.com/p/heekscad/
>
> "I don't have time to administer HeeksCAD properly and I suggest for a more
> active project you look at FreeCAD."

   I've looked at that page many times, and never noticed that.  However
it seems that it's still being updated, albeit at a slower rate than
before.  At least there are still git commits, as recent as Nov 15, and
software updates by Dan, as recent as July 20.

--
-Mark

Ne M'oubliez   ---Family Motto
Hope for the best, plan for the worst   ---Personal Motto