>One way to save confusion might be to change the name of one of the
>files, put your edits in there, then use the new name in the HAL file.

I tried how you have suggest me. I change a name of a file in armdroid. But
when I run emc2 I have these error:

- execv(armdroid): No such file or directory
- armdroid exited without becoming ready

What these mean? I have notice that there is this submakefile in the directory
emc2-dev/src/hal/user_comps/vismach:

VISMACH_PY :=  \
    pumagui.py \
    puma560gui.py \
    scaragui.py \
    hexagui.py \
    5axisgui.py \
    max5gui.py \
    maho600gui.py \
    hbmgui.py

VISMACH_PYBIN := $(patsubst %.py,../bin/%,$(VISMACH_PY))
PYTARGETS += $(VISMACH_PYBIN)

$(VISMACH_PYBIN): ../bin/%: hal/user_comps/vismach/%.py
    @$(ECHO) Syntax checking python script $(notdir $@)
    $(Q)$(PYTHON) -c 'import sys; compile(open(sys.argv[1]).read(),
sys.argv[1], "exec")' $<
    $(ECHO) Copying python script $(notdir $@)
    $(Q)(echo '#!$(PYTHON)'; sed '1 { /^#!/d; }' $<) > $@.tmp && chmod +x
$@.tmp && mv -f $@.tmp $@

Maybe i should change something??
Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011