On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 20:30 -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> If I fix the library,
> will that fix the schematic when it is next loaded?

Nope, the schematic holds copies of all the components, so that you
can't inadvertently wreck all your circuits with a single library
change.

You must delete all instances of the old part from the schematic,
refresh the library to get the new part, and then re-place all of them.

It's a pain, but it does make a certain kind of sense.

> those manuals were in my mailbox this evening.

Excellent! Now, keep telling the occasional war story...

--
Ed
http://softsolder.com