On 01/24/2012 04:52 PM, Dave wrote:
> Thank You Guys for doing that and footing the bill..    I know hosting
> is not free.. if you put a donate link someplace... I think that might
> help offset some costs.
>
> Dave

Dave,

I think that's a great idea.  A number of different forums, groups, etc
that I belong to do just that, and it really helps with the cost of
upkeep.  What say ye fellow LinuxCNC'ers?  Let's help out the folks that
are keeping our web presence afloat out of their own pocket by chipping
in a bit to offset the the yearly costs.

To that effect, youse guys that are currently funding our presence, what
are our yearly costs?

Mark