On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:31:11AM -0800, Kirk Wallace wrote:

> Thank goodness for the servers that host our website, wiki and such. It
> looks like PMDX gets credit for this. Thank you.

Nope.  SWP pays for our advertisement-free hosting of the website, web
forum, and wiki.  He and Alex and sometimes Jeff administer it.

I pay for the hosting of our git repository and I administer it.  I
take responsibility for doing backups of the whole works.

Seb pays for hosting of our buildbot, and he administers that stuff.

This has been the state of affairs for many years now.  Before that,
in the EMC1 days, Sherline provided some hosting for us.  Before
that, I think Steve Stallings/PMDX did (that was before my time.)