Hello!

I have encountered yet another silly problem.
I need Z (joint 2) to home on limit switch. The remaining joints have
dedicated homing switches.
I have NC limit switches for all joints wired in one circuit and
linked to a single gpio input.
So in HAL file I have linked limit's gpio to both limit pins of all
joints and homing switch pin of joint 2.
In INI file I have for _all_ joints:
HOME_IGNORE_LIMITS =    YES

I have set the homing sequence that Z homes first and then all the
remaining joints.

The problem is that I get "joint 0, joint1, joint 3 on limit switch
error" as soon as joint 2 touches the limit switch.

What else am I missing here?
As always, it must be some obvious and stupid mistake...
Thanks!

Viesturs