On Monday, January 30, 2012 01:01:04 PM Erik Friesen did opine:

> Another gotcha with this,  upper and lowercase doesn't seem to work.
> Keep everything lowercase with both filename and subname.

That is because by the time it looks for filename, filename has been lower
cased.  That is stated fairly clearly.  The one thing about that which
doesn't make sense to me is that the parser, when reading a name prefaced
with 'o<' thinks a z-axis is two tokens to be subtracted from each other
when by reasonable understanding, anything between the <> markers really
ought to be stuffed into $name without applying ANY more conversions, not
even lowercasing.  To my way of thinking, that is a parser state error.
OTOH, its a can of worms in potential breakage of other things I suppose.

Cheers, Gene
I feel partially hydrogenated!