Thanks Tom!

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Easterday <tom-...@bgp.nu>
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tue Feb 21 15:39:43 2012
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] More control board questions

1000 words have been added :-)  I updated the wiki page
(http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GantryPlasmaMachine) with a system
wiring schematic.  There is a pdf version and an Eagle (v6.1.0 - won't open in
version 5) .sch file.  Follow toc link "2.4 Wiring Diagram".  I also added our
Mesa 7i43 (400k version) firmware files.

The only thing missing from the schematic (I believe) is a small circuit that
provides noise filtering on the step/dir, and IO lines between the Granites and
Mesa cards.  As soon as I round up my notes on that I will add it.

Tom