On Friday, March 09, 2012 06:06:55 AM Michael Haberler did opine:

> I am impressed, but those irreverent bugs still dont care. So, where's
> the test case?
>
> -m

ATM Michael, me putting a long block in my GMC, in the rain yesterday no
less.  That is testing a couple neighbors who need the money, and me.  I
need to locate an engine stand so we can get covers cleaned up and
reinstalled on the rebuilt without having to work on it in the shipping
crate.

I did manage to get that taperlock hub nearly done yesterday, everything
but the slitting.  But I spent an hour last night looking for that
holefinder probe I thought I could lay my hands on blindfolded.  So I am
not yet centered up & ready to cut the gear to fit, or drill & tap it.

Sorta hard at my age to walk & chew gum at the same time I guess, I used to
be able to do that quite well.

Parts for the motor psu walked in yesterday, and I expect the computer and
interface will arrive either today or monday.  Days too damned short yet.

Cheers, Gene
What is irritating about love is that it is a crime that requires an
accomplice.
                -- Charles Baudelaire