nicer, but still only a handful of documented params.  i was looking at a
document dated a little over a year ago (11jan2011).

do you know if the params #31 to #5000 contain useful info?  like g90/g91
state, for example, or any registration of the other groups apart from group 12?

"you started this.  show me everything." - ellen ripley