Subject: Re: [Emc-users] RELEASED: LinuxCNC 2.5.0

> On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 02:04:10PM +0100, John Prentice wrote:
>>
>> I am having trouble following the process in the link with Lucid. On the
>> Reload step I get: the screen at
>>
>> www.castlewoodconsultants.com/Misc/Upgrade2-5Trouble.jpg
>
> Be sure you have typed the line exactly like
>
> deb http://linuxcnc.org/ lucid base linuxcnc2.5
>
> I think you maybe don't have the spaces in the right spots?

Indeed - exactly the trouble. Thanks

As I have had stuff downloaded at various times from Buildbot and git, I
think I will wait for the 2.5 Live CD and start over - after upgrading I
still have innumerable folders/files with emc2 in the name. The rebranding
has been tough to follow with my incomplete understanding of where
everything goes. A clean filestore will help in the long run.

John Prentice