Hi all,
I have a Hardinge HNC that I am toying with the idea of retrofitting.I know
there is
a few on this list that have done so,I would like to know the amp/motor combos
that are
in use.I have one that I put a Centroid on a few years ago but I dont have the
workload
for another 10K kit for this one.I would just use it for a rush job so I dont
have to tear down the
other HNC.

I would assume that the origional axis motors would be usable as they were
working when I
shut it off 5yrs ago.Maybe Jon Elsons amps would be a good choice?

Thanks

Terry