From: Stuart Stevenson <stus...@gmail.com>
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Nonplanar arcs

I don't remember the complete syntax and symbols used but on my fanuc 15m
control G68 sets the rotation angle of one rotary axis. You can use two G68
lines to rotate two rotary axes. The regular 2D code then works at the
angle described by the G68 definitions. It takes some thought to get the
rotations correct. It takes some thought and attention to follow the xyz
zero position. G69 cancels the rotations.