Noticed the lists persistent discussion of the LinucCNC trajectory planning
functionality.
As a system designer I'm curious about the mentioned rule "ability to stop at
end of next block" and wonder what the rationale for such a rule consist of.
As a programmer I would also find it convenient to create functionality who
gives the user the possibility to "stop at an arbitrary number of future
blocks", it may consist of 1,2 ,3 or more.

Some FANUC systems seem to have three blocks lookahead I was recently told.
That gives the user problems if those blocks consists of comments with no moves
I have also been taught...

/ Roger