Hello, gentlemen!

I would appreciate, if someone could share some advice on 3 issues I
am stuck with at the moment.

1) is there a way to do manual tool touch-off during manual toolchange
in a middle of g-code file? I know that there is an option to move to
particular "toolchange" location for manual tool change, but is there
a chance for manual touch-off (because tool's length will change)?

2) can somebody suggest me a source for ER-20 collets? 3 and 6 mm
central bores are needed and shipping to LV as well, preferrably from
EU. I found one seller in UK, but they will ship only within UK...

3) I am looking for gear hob and gear shaper cutter for teeth with
module 0,5 and "instrument exit contour" 20 degrees.
The problem is that I do not know English language that well to
formulate correctly, what to ask for.
I need a hob to cut external teeth and also gear shaper cutter (at
least I think that is correct name) to hew internal teeth.
Ideal solution, if someone could also point me to a source of such
tools. I tried googling, found some, but have no idea about the
quality of their products.

Thanks!

Viesturs