Wow! That is really cool, Ralph! I would love to hear more details about your
project. I have a bunch of questions like: what sort of resolution can you
achieve, how much force does it  produce, etc.

We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for
fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy -- sun,
wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy.
What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal
run out before we tackle that. -Thomas Edison, inventor (1847-1931)