I've had mine sitting on the shelf gathering dust for a few months now. Too
busy to look at it at the moment.

Too many toys, so little time.

Cheers,

Peter

On 18/07/2012 1:55 PM, Jack Coats wrote:
> Newark Electronics.  Ordered it some time ago.  They charged my card
> when they were available to ship.
>
>> <> ... Jack
>

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Dave <e...@dc9.tzo.com> wrote:
>> Where did you get your Raspberry Pi from??
>>
>> I have a standing order for two of them at the moment.
>>
>> Scarcer than hen's teeth!
>>
>> Dave

eStore: http://www.homanndesigns.com/store
Web   : http://www.homanndesigns.com     ModIO     - Modbus Interface Unit
email : pe...@homanndesigns.com          DigiSpeed - Isolated 10Vdc I/F
Phone : +61 421 601 665                  TurboTaig - Taig Mill Upgrade board