On 8/22/2012 2:50 PM, Viesturs Lācis wrote:
> 2012/8/21 Viesturs Lācis<viesturs.la...@gmail.com>:
>
>> 2012/8/20 Klemen Ozebek<klemen.oze...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Try:  loadrt classicladder_rt numTimersIec=15
>>>
>>> http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/html/ladder/classic_ladder.html#_realtime_module
>>>

>> Thank You!
>>
>> I did not understand, what those variable names in table in section
>> 3.3 meant. Now I got it!
>>

> I am now trying to put all the things together, I have 12 rungs and I
> feel that it already is getting messy.
> Is there a way to add some kind of comments? I would like to make it
> easier to remember, what exactly I have connected to input no:I5 or
> output no:Q2. Or what exactly is the meaning for some internal
> connection no:B4
>
> How do other users handle these things? Is writing notes on paper
> really my only option?

You can put one single line, limited length comment above each rung..
You have to be in edit mode to add the comment line.
You could also use that comment space to put a reference to further
documentation in a text file.  Open the text file on the same screen and
now you have further documentation.  :-)

I used an spreadsheet running on a different laptop to document bits and
words I used the last time I did that.   That was very handy.

Dave