The kflop looks interesting...  But again - you are stuck with what
bells and whistles are programed into it.  Plus for the mach people that
say you need to be a programmer to run linuxcnc - How about this quote
from kflop...

http://www.dynomotion.com/faq.html

-Do I need to be a C Programmer to use your Controller?

Yes.  Certain operations such as Controller initialization and Homing
involve User C Programs that Execute in KFLOP.  So some modification of
C Programs is required.  We do this because it is the most powerful and
flexible approach.  It isn't necessary to be a C expert, but basic
programming knowledge is helpful.   Download the software and go to the
C Programs Screen to get an idea the level of difficulty.

Hmmm - I don't have to 'program' in linuxcnc unless I am doing very very
advanced things...  Plus everything is configured in one place.

sam