> the guys wont be able to tell with the level of detail you gave, because
> the crystal ball is dark today
>
> Please post a configuration, describe the hardware, and explain changing
> which values get you exactly which "RTAI errors" - since you talk about a
> servo configuration which has actually moderate requirements if it only
> requires a servo thread, I do not see yet how an OS version change should
> make much difference here.
>
> without that information you can expect only random guesswork in response.
>
> - Michael

I have the exact config now as in 8.04, but my config is not what I would
like to discuss. I'm interested in what type of config changes outside
LinuxCNC that can bring the speed up, for example if someone have
experience with another distribution, graphical tuning and such. Not to be
rude, but I'm quite aware of config possibilities.
I've been subscribed to the list for more than a decade, I think I see
myself as one of the "guys". ;)

/S