That wireless MPG looks pretty good.  I had seen similar devices before,
but was always scared away by the fact that they seemed to be made
exclusively for Mach 3, and there was no apparent LinuxCNC support.

I know it's not what Sven was wanting, but I've been using the
inexpensive, small and lightweight Logitech K400 wireless keyboards,
doing double duty as a keyboard and a pseudo wireless pendant.  It
doesn't provide the same intuitive MPG scroll wheel interface, but on
the plus side, the keyboard interface is the same whether using it to
run the machine as a keyboard or for remote jogging when you want to get
close to the action.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-Multi-Touch-920-003070/dp/B005DKZTMG