Greetings,

I was thinking of controlling my CO2 laser intensity using the Z value in the
G-Code.

Maybe I could use 0-1 for 0% to 100% percent, or perhaps 0-255.

I have a Pico Systems DAC board that outputs 0-5 volts that in turn will
control the laser power from 0 to 100%.

Can anyone suggest how I could configure LinuxCNC to control the DAC from Z
values?

Or can anyone suggest if there might be a better way to do it?

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Engineer
3DTOPO Incorporated