snip
/"I keep mulling over this "5-6 hours" observation. I know we recommend
running the latency test for a long time but I don't think we understand
why these spiking events show up rarely. It's all well and good to blame
power saving features in modern CPUs but they are functioning over much
smaller time scales. If they are involved in 5-6 hour spikes, then it
would seem we're experiencing some sort of "perfect storm" phenomenon."/

You are probably right, this happens after to long a time, and not the
same each time either. But i am still suspicious  to the blank screen.
All screensaver functions are already set to "never" thats a bit of a
mystery.

Now i have updated BIOS but no new options to turn of ACPI and still the
same latency. so thats a dead end.

The Picopsu is rated 80w as you say, but the "12v brick" that came with
it is only 60w. and i see in the manual that G0 = Full power > 30 W
but G1 = 5 W < power < 52.5 W then with the SSD it could be that it's to
smal and running hot.
I will test with a "real powersupply" after the hollydays.

To be continued..

Tusen takk for hjelpen.

Regards Bjørn.

--