Please excuse the phone automatically inputting benchtopprecision instead
of just Benchtop.    Damn phone LOL. Peace

Pete

On Thursday, April 4, 2013, Pete Matos <petefro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Cecil,
>        Nice to meet ya.  I'm down here in Maryville towards the foothills
parkway.  There are a couple guys local that are polluted with the CNC  Bug
 like me.  Connor AK Billy is up in Knoxville and he has built a router and
a benchtopprecision mill.  I have built a large benchtopprecision mill and
sold it to buy this Cincinnati Arrow VMC I am working on with the dreams of
making money with it. It is nearly completed and getting closer everyday.
 Having a get together sounds like fun although I doubt I would be as
interesting as these LinuxCNC gurus. Peace