Does anyone have any experiences using this this system with linuxcnc?

http://www.fastech.co.kr/bbs/eng/product.php?mode=view1&uid=1#

As far as I understand, there would be only one feedback signal from driver to
linuxcnc, telling that stepper is in position or not...

In my case might be interesting as I'm already using servos for all linear
axis, except rotary axes where I still have steppers, as it is in my case a bit
difficult to switch on servos, but with this system I could simply change
motors (same size, same specs...), and would also be reliable about accuracy
and no loosing steps in any case...