I may share the experience of SA-CNC-CLUB members with mini-ITX
motherboards.

We have used at least 10 425 and 525 Intel Atom boards with no trouble
except the parallel port EPP problem.

Lately we have changed over to the D2500HN, D2700MUD and D2800MT boards with
no trouble. The latter has an on board parallel port and a PCI-express slot
that can take a MESA 6i25 or other cards and on board power supply.

We have had no issues with graphics and Linuxcnc on these boards.

Rudy