On 4/10/2013 2:57 PM, Viesturs Lācis wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am looking for a simple and cheap touch probe so that I can fix it near
> spindle and find material surface in all 3 directions - X, Y and Z.

Hitting Google with "diy touch probe" turned up a number of candidates.
You could start with http://fadedbits.com/2011/02/touchprobe/ and
http://gtocs.blogspot.com/2012/04/garys-diy-cnc-touch-probe.html. Just
about every DIY'er reports using his/her probe with EMC2 or LinuxCNC.

> I think that probing repeatability of 0,01 mm will be sufficient for my
> needs, which does not seem like very high precision for touch probes.

That seems doable if the above sites are telling the truth.

Regards,
Kent