Along the same lines:  What sort of suggestions does everybody have for
organizing/commenting HAL and INI files.

Mine are starting to get a little hard to read.  I'm big on coding standards in
general, as a big part of them is about code readability.  Is there a method
any of you use to do the same?

N. Christopher Perry