On Tuesday 23 April 2013 16:16:48 Stuart Stevenson did opine:

> Gene - The parabole function may not work but I see the hyperbole button
> is working. :)

ROTFLMAO!  Thanks for the flowers Stuart!

But, really, does it HAVE to be that picky?  Seems to me that .0001" or
.005mm really ought to be close enough for the girls we go with. :)

Cheers, Gene
My views
BOFH excuse #421:

Domain controller not responding