I found that resolver connector goes directly to servo drive. And that
there is resolver analog to digital converter chip on it.

The resolvers are mounted on motor shafts directly. AFAIK there are no
other resolvers.

I took two more photos of servo driver board:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx5r7yxJ8GWDSFlJWXpBNzQzZG8/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx5r7yxJ8GWDV1FyMVF6cXczYWs/edit?usp=sharing