Word "digital" does not scare me. I like digital signals while I know
them. But this is not the case. At least yet.

There are three ways I am thinking of:
1. buy and use another servo drives. Mesa 8i20 (2200W 3 Phase Amplifier)
seems ok except for 3.6kW motor. Will it be enough, just not at full
power..? Or else where to get servo drive / amp for 3.6kW motor at
reasonable price?
2. reverse-engineer the protocol of existing electronics, copy and use it
3. program chips on servo boards to work like I need
4. find points where to connect to to control obvious electronics like
transistor HI/LO inputs, disconnect existing parts and connect mesa
cards with hostmot2

What do you think?

But I am going to do some examination first..