Peter,
Thanks for the info. It might just be the problem. I am waiting to get
access to the machine and then I will test all the advise I received
here. I will give feedback on my findings.

--
Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
MasterCut cc
Cel: +27 82 698 3251
Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029
Skype: marius_d.liebenberg
Skype Me^(TM)! <skype:marius_d.liebenberg?call>
Get Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download> and call me for free.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130507-2, 2013/05/08
Tested on: 2013/05/08 01:07:44 PM