On 06/01/2013 11:39 AM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IoHOZipLU
>
> ...I particularly like the acceleration control in LinuxCNC.  It seems
> smoother than the Arduino code.  Now if I could just get a slicing
> program that outputs true arcs and nurbs...  :)
>
> Code is in the arm335x-hal-pru-tasks branch of Michael's git repository:
>
> http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb?p=emc2-dev.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/arm335x-hal-pru-tasks
>
> Up next is the great migration to a 3.8 kernel, where I get to craft
> the magic device tree fragments necessary to get this all working again.

Impressive - The machine motion here has moved to a different class!

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail k...@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB
http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Truth is mighty and will prevail.
There is nothing wrong with this,
except that it ain't so.
--Mark Twain