Gentlemen,
  I always enter these meetings (Galesburg and Wichita) without a personal
agenda. This allows me to enjoy whatever opportunity presents itself.
  This meeting is by no means exclusive to developers. Everyone is
welcome/encouraged to attend. The more the merrier. Come and have fun.
   I can understand being disappointed with not completing a task or
project during the week but if you get to know all the people you will find
help that lasts far longer than the meeting week.
  Remember, a meeting and fee schedule do not exist.
  As for why it is not promoted and the website or forum or IRC - I have no
idea. I am hardly ever on the forum, hardly ever on IRC.
thanks
Stuart

Look forward to seeing whomever shows up. :)

--
dos centavos