I just picked up an NSK 6" 4th axis.

It has an air powered brake in it. It appears that it has something like a
megatorque motor in it as it rotates very smoothly, without any "gear"
sounds".

Overall it is in fair shape and seems good and tight. My cheapo dial
indicators didn't show any run-out or slop.

My problem is that I have no driver. I need some specs for this device. If
I can't find a driver, I'm fine with building one and using linuxcnc to do
run the servo loop for me.

It has a 1.5" plug with 24 pins, 2 air ports and one air silencer.

If anybody know anything about this I'd be mighty glad to hear what you
know.

Thanks,
   Curtis