On Wed, 8/28/13, Ed Nisley <ed.08.nis...@pobox.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Best write up ever?
 To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 6:40 AM

 On 08/28/2013 05:07 AM, andy pugh
 wrote:
 > we do claim to embrace "Open Source" after all.

 Or, perhaps, Free Software.

 The license terms differ significantly between the "Open" and "Free" models,
but I know what you mean: standing on the shoulders of giants and all that.

 Me? I'm about a millimeter tall on that scale.

Whenever someone mentions standing on the shoulders of giants, it makes me
think of this...

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/2008-04-06