On 10 September 2013 23:46, Thomas Kaiser <c...@kaiser-linux.li> wrote:

> I got the same error on both machines after I run ./configure:
> checking libgl1-mesa-dri workaround... test for libgl1-mesa-dri
> workaround failed, please file a bug

I think this is just the first of many missing dependencies you will find.

I further think that I have made this go away by following Seb's
advice from a while ago:

cd debian
./configure -r
cd ..
dpkg-checkbuilddeps

Then sudo apt-get install that list. (after editing it, as it contains
a few comments like versions numbers and alternative packages,

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.