Hello Thomas,

Am 11.09.2013 um 02:16 schrieb Thomas Kaiser <c...@kaiser-linux.li>:

> On 09/11/2013 01:16 AM, andy pugh wrote:
>> On 10 September 2013 23:46, Thomas Kaiser <c...@kaiser-linux.li> wrote:
>>
>>> I got the same error on both machines after I run ./configure:
>>> checking libgl1-mesa-dri workaround... test for libgl1-mesa-dri
>>> workaround failed, please file a bug
>>
>> I think this is just the first of many missing dependencies you will find.
>>
>> I further think that I have made this go away by following Seb's
>> advice from a while ago:
>>
>> cd debian
>> ./configure -r
>> cd ..
>> dpkg-checkbuilddeps
>>
>> Then sudo apt-get install that list. (after editing it, as it contains
>> a few comments like versions numbers and alternative packages,
>>

> Hello Andy
>
> Thanks for the hint. I used the following command to pull in all the
> dependencies:
> sudo apt-get install libpth-dev dvipng tcl8.4-dev tk8.4-dev bwidget blt
> asciidoc source-highlight dblatex groff python-tk libglu1-mesa-dev
> mesa-common-dev libosmesa6-dev libgtk2.0-dev libgnomeprintui2.2-dev
> libgnomeprintui2.2-dev texlive-lang-cyrillic
>
> But make dos not like me :-(
> thomas@Intel64:~/Projects/linuxcnc/src$ make
> Makefile:87: Makefile.inc: No such file or directory
> Makefile:98: *** Makefile.inc must specify 'BUILD_THREAD_FLAVORS' and
> other variables.  Stop.
> thomas@Intel64:~/Projects/linuxcnc/src$
>
> Any help?

this indicates Makefile.inc does not exist, which is created by a successful
configure run. Since the first attempt failed configure didnt complete.

Please redo the steps as outlined in "Configuring and Building: The Basic
procedure" in  http://static.mah.priv.at/public/UnifiedBuild.html .

- Michael