Hi
i move my leadwell 2000 d from Alabama to Portland or - 22 000lb
it cost me $7 500.
you need forklift rated up to 32 000 lb and you need call any local place
that rent forklift.
Truck you can find on internet -
post type of load - from where and to where it going.
you need lowboy trailer or double step one, i think

thanks
aram