We must have already found someone, (machine is scheduled to arrive Tuesday or
Wednesday.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Cole" <linuxcncro...@gmail.com>
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:34:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Rigging Company?

I'd call these guys... I think they do work mostly in the Midwest.   If
they don't want to travel to Texas, they probably have some working
agreements with riggers down there who could load for you.

I would not be surprised if they can also move it for you.   They have a
large facility/warehouse and a fleet of semis.   Their facility is
located right off the I-80 toll road.   You can see it from the highway.

http://daysdistribution.com/

I had them load a 23,000 lb lathe and 4000 lb bar feeder onto my
trailer, they had all of the right tools and arrived with a semi trailer
rig that had a 30K+ forklift on it with a riggers boom.
They were quick and efficient.  It was a simple job for them.

Everything was first class.

Dave