As usual I think I phrased that wrong... If the 5i25 7i77 and 5i25 7i76
was separate then it would be much easier for the majority of users
IMHO. By family I guess I meant the 5i25 and daughter cards. I'd bet the
5i25 has become the most poplar with LinuxCNC users.

And then there is the ever expanding horizons set by Peter.

Anyway as usual just thinking out loud...

JT